Playing Tips-1 Standard Mode
Monkey Bubbles Memory comes with 3 game modes (so far!). Standard mode, Seven’s mode and Custom mode. We will start a series of blogs where you can find tips to enhance your game experience with Money Bubbles Memory.
In this one, we are starting off with some useful tips for Standard mode:
- Do not expect hardness of the levels to be gradually increasing as in the other games! This is not the case of this mode, despite its name! You will find the “hardness” going up and down, which is part of this mode!
- You can absolutely go back and re-play the levels on which you got fewer stars than 3, to get 3 stars!
- Completing all the levels with 3 stars unlocks an achievement!
- Speaking of achievements, the more you play, the achievements you will get from Monkey Bubbles Memory, regardless of whether you finished the whole mode or not. Monkeys appreciate that you play them more!
- The ads should not disturb you due to way they are placed. However, if they do for some reason, you can always subscribe to pro mode, which costs most probably much less than your daily grocery expense 😉 Pro mode has other benefits as well, which we will discuss in the upcoming series.
Happy blowing ups! Don’t make Monkeys miss you!