Playing Tips-2: Seven’s Mode
Welcome to the second part of the Tips&tricks series of Monkey Bubbles Memory!
Seven’s Mode comes with variety of challenges, one can even say that it is much more challenging than the Standard Mode. Our tips will help you to enjoy this mode at max:
- It doesn’t matter how long you wait while the second countdown is on. As long as you tap in the correct order, you will get the same amount of points, unlike the Standard Mode.
- As the number of bubbles to memorize start to increase in the higher levels, using the colors of the bubbles might help you more while trying to remember them in the correct order.
- If you haven’t made it up to the 3rd level, make sure you do! As from that level on you start to get more help 😉 which are the additional time&coin bubbles!
- Speaking of which, keep in mind that those bubbles are not mandatory, you can ignore them completely if you prefer!
- Double-screen levels are PITA, we know that as well! Unfortunately there is not a best advise for them, it all depends on how your brain is used to operate! For us, trying to make a pattern between bubbles usually helps, but you need to find your own way!
- If 10 trials start to be not enough and you do not want to watch video ads, you can check out the pro mode subscription, which gives you unlimited trials, of course ad-free!
Happy blowing ups! Monkeys love you!